Executive in Non-Profit & Public Sector Management
Topics to be covered
The same as in the previous Levels PLUS
- Why Strategic Planning Is More Important Than Ever
- The Strategy Change Cycle: An Effective Strategic Planning Approach for Public and Nonprofi t Organizations
- Initiating and Agreeing on a Strategic Planning Process
- Clarifying Organizational Mandates and Mission
- Assessing the Environment to Identify Strengths and Weaknesses, Opportunities and Challenges
- Identifying Strategic Issues Facing the Organization
AND questions based on experience.
Certification Program Materials
We recommend the following literature: 1) Management (any edition) by Stephen P. Robbins, Mary A. Coulter, 2) Nonprofit Organizations: Theory, management, policy (any edition) by Helmut K. Anheier, 3) Strategic Planning for Public and Nonprofit Organizations: a Guide to Strengthening and Sustaining Organizational Achievement (any edition) by John M. Bryson. Please, note that you do not have to buy or use these books. You can get any book(s) from any university and any author. It is only important that all required topics be covered. We encourage you to explore literature and read as many books as you can.