Professional in Financial Management
Topics to be covered
The same as in the previous Level PLUS
- Multinational Financial Management: An Overview
- International Flow of Funds
- International Financial Markets
- Exchange Rate Determination
- Currency Derivatives
- Government Influence on Exchange Rates
AND questions based on experience.
Certification Program Materials
We recommend the following literature: 1) Fundamentals of Financial Management (any edition) by James C. Van Horne, John M. Wachowicz, 2) International Financial Management (any edition) by Jeff Madura. Please, note that you do not have to buy or use these books. You can get any book(s) from any university and any author. It is only important that all required topics be covered. We encourage you to explore literature and read as many books as you can.