Professional in Marketing Management
Topics to be covered
The same as in the Associate Professional Level PLUS
- Brands and Brand Management
- Customer-Based Brand Equity and Brand Positioning
- Brand Resonance and the Brand Value Chain
- Choosing Brand Elements to Build Brand Equity
- Designing Marketing Programs to Build Brand Equity
AND questions based on experience.
Certification Program Materials
We recommend the following literature: 1) Marketing Management (any edition) by Philip T. Kotler (and co-authors), 2) Strategic Brand Management: Building, Measuring, and Managing Brand Equity by Kevin Lane Keller. Please, note that you do not have to buy or use these books. You can get any book(s) from any university and any author. It is only important that all required topics be covered. We encourage you to explore literature and read as many books as you can.