Senior Executive in Non-Profit & Public Sector Management
Topics to be covered
The same as in the previous Levels PLUS
- Formulating and Adopting Strategies and Plans to Manage the Issues
- Establishing an Effective Organizational Vision for the Future
- Implementing Strategies and Plans Successfully
- Reassessing and Revising Strategies and Plans
- Leadership Roles in Making Strategic Planning Work
- Getting Started with Strategic Planning
AND questions based on experience.
Certification Program Materials
We recommend the following literature: 1) Management (any edition) by Stephen P. Robbins, Mary A. Coulter, 2) Nonprofit Organizations: Theory, management, policy (any edition) by Helmut K. Anheier, 3) Strategic Planning for Public and Nonprofit Organizations: a Guide to Strengthening and Sustaining Organizational Achievement (any edition) by John M. Bryson. Please, note that you do not have to buy or use these books. You can get any book(s) from any university and any author. It is only important that all required topics be covered. We encourage you to explore literature and read as many books as you can.