EPCA Conference – International Conference on Marketing and Management
Ms Simona Walker
About the Conference
European Professional Certification and Accreditation Agency® (EPCA®) is looking forward to welcoming marketing and management professionals to Madrid from the 20th to the 22nd of July 2018 for the EPCA International Conference on Marketing and Management.
- Over 800 participants
- Participants from 43 countries and 658 institutions
- Excellent networking opportunities
- High profile plenary sessions
- Admission to all academic sessions
- Tea/coffee breaks throughout the conference
- Lunches on 21st and 22nd of July
- Delegate bag with all conference materials
- Affordable Registration and Accommodation Fees
- Participation Certificate
- All papers will be published in the Book of Proceedings
- Title page (Title, Author(s), Affiliations)
- Running head (up to 60 characters in length)
- Abstract (max. 250 words)
- Title of Abstract/Paper title
- Main text
- Subdivide into sections using headings and subheadings
- Headings of sections and subsections must be clearly defined
- Use Harvard referencing style
- Length 5.000-10.000 words
- Appendix (if applicable)
- Figures (if any)
- Tables (if any)
- Acknowledgements (if any)
Program is emailed to Conference participants.
Upload the paper in the Registration form.
Conference fee is € 450.
Hotel Nuevo Madrid, Spain