In this course we will learn how to win the minds and hearts of customers. Our goal is to develop a brand, where the customer not only likes the brand, but loves the brand. We will learn from successful brands around the globe, that have been able to develop exceptionally high levels of customer loyalty. Find out what it takes to get your customers to start loving your brand.
Dr Khan has developed this course based on his PhD, where he researched top brands and how they get customers to love their brand. He worked with brands like Emirates Airlines, Apple, Harley Davidson, BMW, Lexus, Caterpillar, Singapore Airlines, Zara, Ikea and Walt Disney.
Since then, he has have been testing out the research, the models and tools he developed with companies from all across the globe. These include big firms like Fortune 500 companies, all the way down to the entrepreneurs and startups. He has had the chance to work with companies from all across the globe and in a wide variety of industries. Some of these include, Airlines, Hotels, Travel, Health Care, Education, Government, Defense, Banks, Financial Institutions, Shopping Malls, Professional Sports Teams, Formula 1, IT and Telecom, Professional Services, Performing Arts and Entertainment, Manufacturers, Oil and Gas Sector, Cement, Real Estate, FMCGs, etc.
The tools, models, and concepts that are discussed in this course are both based on research, and have been tested in a wide variety of industries. These tools, concepts and models are not available anywhere else.
You will learn how to identify the different types of loyal customers, including what true loyalty looks like. You will be able to measure the different types of loyal customers so that you can create customised marketing strategies to appeal to each types of customers. We will discuss what it takes to develop a great brand with high levels of loyal customers. You will be able to develop strategies that incorporate elements to move your organisation towards high levels of loyalty. You will be able to apply our ‘how to’ list of action points to transform your brand / organisation towards getting more customers to love your brand.
What you’ll learn
- Learn about what is true loyalty
- Why the world is looking at loyalty from a wrong perspective
- Learn why loyalty programmes fail
- Why customer satisfaction does not lead to loyal customers
- Learn how to distinguish between different types of loyal customers
- Why its important to get customers to love your brand
- What you need to do to win the minds and hearts of customers
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an interest in getting their customers to become loyal to their brand, company or organisation will find the course of use.
- Marketing Professionals
- Branding Professionals
- Managers responsible for strategy development
- Anyone looking to sell their services or products