|Job Functions||Strategy/Planning, Management|
|No. of Posts||One|
European Professional Certification Agency with the headquarter in London (UK) is a professional certification and training organisation. Although headquartered in the UK, EPCA is proud to serve professionals worldwide. Our goal is to implement highly valuable standards that we set for professional certification, and individual and organisational development. Being EPCA certified proves that you are a qualified individual who is devoted to Life Long Learning (LLL) and motivated to remain highly competitive. As a part of the EPCA community, organisations and individuals network with people/organisations of the same interest. Finally, those who spent their lives serving the community and working for the sake of all of us have the chance to be nominated.
As the Regional Director, you will develop, lead, and coach a team of Country Directors who are responsible for managing all aspects of the collaboration with educational and public institutions and businesses. This position promotes the future growth of the company based on exceeding networking goals and establishing sound business acumen.
The Regional Director is responsible for leading operations for specific region/territory as appointed by the CEO.
The incumbent will ensure high certification and accreditation standards are maintained, and all regulations are met. The Regional Director will have responsibility for providing a good relationship with educational institutions in the assigned region as well as public and private businesses, governmental and non-governmental institutions and other stakeholders in the area. The Regional Director works closely with the community in promoting EPCA values and encouraging cooperation of third parties with EPCA. He/She will also work on the nomination of prominent individuals for EPCA Awards and will be involved in all accreditation activities. As a Regional Director, the incumbent will act as a liaison officer and will make sure all contractual deadlines between EPCA and Third parties are met in due time.
Our Mission, Vision and Values
Your Success is our Mission. To reach that goal we are devoted to:
- exercising high standards,
- promoting innovation and creativity,
- striving for excellence continually assessing our policies and programs,
- showing respect for diversity,
- acting responsibly by taking accountability for own actions,
- and encouraging Learning for Life and high expectations.
The candidate will
- Be responsible for creating strategic and operative plans for the EPCA activities in the assigned Region,
- Lead the Regional activities in the development and delivery of the annual site operational objectives and priorities and suggest changes to the CEO to those objectives and priorities during the business.
- Be involved in a mutual event organisation with the EPCA networking partner institutions and participate in it.
- Contribute to the success of the EPCA networking partner institutions.
- Drive a culture of accountability and drive performance through staff engagement and effective.
- Lead teams in the region.
- Participate in monthly Operations management team meetings to review progress on the strategic and operational goals and
- Participate in the development of the Operations budgets and suggest modifications to these budgets to the CEO during the fiscal year
- Engage in special projects as requested by the CEO
- To partner and work collaboratively with all support functions.
- Review monthly financials for each site, ensuring compliance with the budget plans
- Build and maintain rewarding relationships with key externals stakeholders
The successful candidate will have/be
- A minimum of a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, Social sciences and Humanities;
- Demonstrated financial acumen and substantial experience of managing budgets;
- Proven management experience delivering high levels of client satisfaction and introducing innovation in a highly regulated environment;
- Demonstrated success leading large, geographically diverse teams in a health care environment
- A passion for working with seniors and those requiring care;
- Ambitious and strives to excel;
- A demonstrated ability to lead teams through aggressive growth trajectories;
- A desire for high-quality outputs and results-driven decision making;
- A demonstrated ability to create positive team environments;
- Ability to lead and build top performing teams;
- Ability to exercise sound professional judgement and decision making on financial, business, organisational and human resource issues;
- Ability to handle multiple stresses;
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time including overnight travel;
- Be target and growth orientated; and
- Understands how to engage and lead others through
- English language C1 Level.
EPCA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.